Friday, November 22, 2013

First Beauty Blog Post

This is my first beauty blog post ever!! Lol I know that is a little silly to post, but I am very excited.

I have been highly interested in make up since my aunt started painting my face when I was three.  My love for make up continued at my Grandma's house, she is only typical for her love of QVC
and all things high quality.  She helped me discover my tastes in make up, in that she always had something new for me to play with and try.  If I liked it I got to take it home.  This went for make up, skin, and hair care products.  I even got my first set of brushes from her.

Shortly after I started playing with make up more, the "bare minerals" craze started.  My grandma, mom, aunt and every other woman in my life started using this line.  My mom had an on going subscription with bare minerals, even though she only wore it maybe twice a year.  Lets just say I got a lot of extras from her.

I quickly developed a high end taste in make up and started watching all types of make up tutorials on youtube.  I loved every eyeshadow urban decay had to offer and insisted on getting my hands on all of the benefit box blushes that I could.

Now I am out of high school, and my mom's house by a few years, I can no longer afford to be so frivolous with my make up purchases, but that hasn't killed my love of make up artistry.  I have embraced some drug store products and look to find the best products via internet search.  Now all of my purchases are highly researched and with starting my new blog can be reviewed!!


Look forward to my first review via blog and video

My Youtube channel is MartianMakeUp http://www.youtube.com/user/MartianMakeUp

I look forward to seeing you all there

xoxo
Mama Lish

No comments:

Post a Comment