Monday, November 25, 2013

E.L.F. Haul

Recently I made an order from E.L.F. and I got my package today!! I have to say I'm pretty excited to play with these and start doing some reviews and tutorials!!


Some of the products I picked up are duplicates, I just got them in different shades.  I also got lucky and got a freebie thrown in, but the products are still available for purchase.

The product I am most excited about is the H.D. Powder, this is from their studio line.  I purchased this in the shade Corrective yellow and the original shade sheer.  I ordered the yellow powder to set my under eye concealer and highlight, & ordered the original shade for all over my face.  



Speaking of concealer, I have been looking for a new one, so I ordered the Maximum Coverage Concealer from the studio line in Sand and Porcelain.  I plan on mixing the two to get my perfect shade for both under eyes and facial discoloration.  



I also got the Makeup Mist and Set & the Mineral Infused Face Primer.  I have seen a lot of people raving about both of these products.  I am very excited to try them out, especially to see how the mist and set holds up to Urban Decay's All Nighter (which is my go to summer make up product)



I also picked up the All Over Color Stick in Toffee to test it as a contour.



I also ordered a Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California.  I know people say that you can't really use these shades dry as they are extremely chalky and dry, but are perfect when wet.  I keep a spray bottle with water at my vanity, so this isn't a problem for me.  I still plan on testing it dry to see if it really is all that bad.  



And last, but not least is my freebie.  I got the 32 piece Geometric eyeshadow palette and a 12 piece brush set. 


A List of the Brushes

1801 Foundation Brush
1802 Eyelash and Brow Wand
1803 Blending Eye Brush 
1804 Total Face Brush 
1805 Bronzing Brush
1806 Lip Defining Brush
1807 Brow Comb and Brush
1808 Smudge Eye Sponge 
1809 Defining Eye Brush
1814 Eyeliner Brush
1815 Eyeshadow Brush
1821 Concealer Brush 

There are some really deals on their website coming up for the holidays so go check it out!! Their stuff is so cheap and would make perfect stocking stuffers or gifts for a make up loving secret Santa!!



No comments:

Post a Comment